I wish to learn German

• Hello and welcome.

Beware my Amerikan Englich is very bad. and my Britisch Englisch :kkratz:

<(^^<)<(^^)>(>^^)> Globy - Dance <(^^<)<(^^)>(>^^)>

Nun liegt es an euch was ihr mit der Information anfangt

Ava bei SosseJason. :bsmile:

Stirb Mathebuch....STIRB!!!

• Hey guys, we are in a german Board, nobody expect that all guys here speak perfect, so you not always have to say that your english is bad...

Hey Leute, wir sind in deutschen Forum, niemand hier erwartet das alle Perfektes Englisch sprechen, ihr müsst also nicht jeder sagen das euer englisch schlecht ist...

• WOW I didn't know that I would get so many responses here. ^^"

Aright let's see if I can get everyone, I hope i don't miss anyone.

*cracks fingers*

Snow: You're English is actually very good. In all of the post that you put here your English has to be the best that I have seen on this thread. And by the way, Trousers is just the way that Brittan's say pants. When they say Pants, they normally mean underwear.

No offense guys.

silverfan: yeah i found this place by stalking one of your members. ^^", I have been trying to learn German for a while now and actually I have not found it so very hard, the only thing I can't seem to be able to do is reply quickly. And thank you so much. ^^

ferni2007001: I hope to have a lot of fun here too. ^^

HyperSilver: I actually use American English mostly, it's easier and faster to speak and does not sound so snooty. ( XD just kidding) British English just sounds much more, professional and it's much harder to speak with a strait face (at least in my opinion). lol

SosseJASON: *smile and wave* hi hi

Thigolf: Hey^^ Welcome to our little SEGA Club! I've known English for three years now, but anyway i'm not very good (I hope the word order was correct, if not, please correct me^^) Maybe I'll get better marks in school if I talk to you^^ (I get a C on every test...)

@Dan: I don't think it's sooo important, there are just some different words in American/British English.

Vio-Viano: As I have told the others your English is not that bad, in fact all of you guys can spell so much better then I can XD.

Danseba: Truer words have never been 'spoken',

Peace!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi, so you're trying to learn German? That's cool. I got to know someone some years before. He was living in Michigan, USA. We emailed daily and he had to learn German at school. Well, he liked it and wanted to come or maybe even wanted to live here in Germany. One day I lost the contact to him, his name was Andros! Some people know my "PSO" character's name was Andros. Some people asked me, if I took this name because I was a fan of Lylat Wars, but it was just the name of a good friend. (Beside this, it matched the Phantasy Star Universe. :zwinkern:) Some day I lost all the contact to him and I don't know wheather he could realize his German dream or not. But it's great to see that there are more people out there, who are interested in our (I think difficult) language that much. Because I don't talk much English anymore (and unfortunately not daily like I did some years ago), I don't know how good my English still is. I forgot a lot of things I actually used and it's like I have to read every sentence three times or so. But hey, you know what I mean! :grins:

• Offizieller Beitrag

As usual, I'm a little late, but hey, better late than never (wow, that was lame ... :rolleyes:).

Welcome to the site. Glad you found it.

Out of sheer curiosity, because your college-name (UABC) kinda made me wondering ... :
    Are you mexican, are you just studying there or am I confusing names/shortcuts ?

• ShinyRayquaza: *sweatdrop* yes... that is what I meant XD.

AstroTiger: Yeah I've been starting with that problem myself, I've been loosing my English touch, *points to ShinyRayaquaza's post* but hey, I practice as much as I can XD.

Störtebeker: yes I am Mexican, I live In Tijuana Mexico. UABC stands for Universidad Antonima de Baja California. *smiles* i had to memorize that took me two semesters XD.

A bit of bad news guys. My collage is contemplating removing German as one of it's languages due to the fact that there is so little interest in it. T_T, This has made me very sad. As it appears, I am the only one who has asked about the language in my generation...

That is not good... at all. So am was forced to choose another language, however, i am going to try to learn German on my own. With your guy's help of course.

• oh, that's not really good óò *hugz* sorry for this. But of course we will help you ^^ we can translate you a few worts, so if you want to know something, tell it us ^^

• Maybe it could help if we chat sometimes (is that the right word?)
    I've got a friend in the US, but its very difficult, because of those time zones oO

• silverfan: I think i will be asking you guys alot XD XD XD thank you so much

Hypersilver: yes that is the right word XD. And yeah time zones are annoying.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Whatever you wanna know. :grins:

If your college isn't willing to teach you the language, some of us will take over that "burden"
    (highly likely in a much less effective way ... :rolleyes:).

• I'm not really surprised about the less interest of your colleagues. I mean, it's not like German is one of those languages everyone speaks. The difficulty is just one of the reasons. Trust me, I know a lot of pupils in my grade who aren't able to speak their mother-tongue fluently. :zwinkern:

But, whatever, you're welcome here. I really appreciate your interest in our language. Doing it on your own is a tough task, since German is really difficult to master. We, the community here, are always willing to help you. And, if you don't mind, I'd like to add you in MSN or ICQ (preferably the first one) - I always wanted to talk with someone beyond the deep blue sea. :grins:
    This would help me to practise my skills and I'll teach you the fine art of German.

So, yeah ... welcome, enjoy your stay. :bsmile:

(And no, I'm not going to translate that for you, I'm too bloody lazy to do so. :dizzled:)

EDIT: And by the way ... why don't you check out the other threads? You can discuss the topics with us aswell. Learning by doing, that works fine for me. Just an idea ... :nsmile:

"The only entertaining thing about '3D' is that it looks like the emoticon for 'topless woman wearing an apron'."

• I will help you if what you want to have translated ^^

<(^^<)<(^^)>(>^^)> Globy - Dance <(^^<)<(^^)>(>^^)>

Nun liegt es an euch was ihr mit der Information anfangt

Ava bei SosseJason. :bsmile:

Stirb Mathebuch....STIRB!!!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!