I wish to learn German

• Yes I have a double motive for coming here, when I heard that it was a German made site that accepts English speaking members, I knew that I had to come here.

To explain in short.

I am a Sonic the Hedgehog/SEGA lover, who want's desperately to learn German. Now although I am planning on going in to German classes next year, (via my Collage's Language courses) I am unsure exactly how much I must know in order to participate well. Now I have been using a DS program called, 'Mind your language Lern dutch' (I think I spelt it wrong) to learn as much as I know now.

I would love very much for someone to help me learn.

Now this of course would not be a one way street. In exchange for your help, I will no only give you my unconditional friendship, but i will also help you with your English or if you would like, I can teach you Spanish. (XD).

thank you for your time.

• hello nice to meet you :bhappy: / Hallo schön dich hier zu treffen :bhappy:

I hope you will have a nice time here :dancing: / I hoffe du wird eine schöne Zeit hier haben :dancing:

~ Rettet die Erde - Sie ist der einzige Planet mit Schokolade! ~

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ShiShiKo ()

• At first, welcome here in the sega Club, i hope you will have a lot of fun here.

I hope you bought the DS program 'Mind your language Lern german' or 'Mind your language Lern deutsch', because dutch is the language of Netherlands...

i will translate it into german, may be it will help you a little bit to lern better german.

Erstmal, herzlich Willkommen im Sega Club, i hoffe du wirst hier viel spaß haben.

Ich hoffe das DS Programm das du gekauft hast heisst 'Mind your language Lern German/Deutsch', denn dutch ist Niederländisch^^

• Hey, that´s funny, but why not. Segafreaks are everywhere. ^^

Welcome on the board and have a good time.

And sorry ... my english isn´t very good too.
    My Problem: I read the english text and understand it, but if I typing (or say anything), I don´t find the right words.

But I´ll try it and hope you can understand what I´am saying. ^^

Are you a Segafan since the good old times? I´ve seen you have an Sega Genesis. Is this your only (Sega)console(s) or have you more of these in your collection?
    What´s your favorite Game(s)?

Sorry for my Questions. ^^'

• the genisis is the only one I have, lack of $$$ has caused this.

My fave game has to be........
    Rocket Knight adventure.
    XD

• I Love Rocket Knight Adventures too.
    Its not easy but very cool, the graphics, the great music and the cool Charakters Sparkster and Axle Gear :exakt: .... hey Konami: I want an Rocket Knight Adventures Port on the Xbox Live Arcade. Please. I have MS-Points. ^^

• Hello and welcome to the SEGA-Club :D
    Well ....my English sucks =w=;
    But I hope you can understand me anyway ovo;

Whats Minnie without Micky
    Whats Tigger without Pooh
    Whats Patrick without Spongebob
    Whats me without you

• Welcome to the Sega club! ^^ I'm sorry, i'm not really good in the english leanguage, hope we can understand us xD
    It's interesting to see an english member in a german forum. german is an hard leanguage, oo I wish you luck in learning the language!

PS: I saw your pics on devi, very cool art! I think i watch you ^^

In german xD

Wilkommen im Club! ^^ Entschuldigung, ich bin nicht sehr gut in der Englishen Sprache, aber ich hoffe wir verstehen uns xD
    Es ist interessant einen Englishen User in einem Deutschen Forum zu sehn. Deutsch ist eine schwere Sprache. Ich wünsch dir noch viel glück beim lernen der sprache!

PS: ich habe deine Bilder auf Devi gesehn, sehr coole zeichnungen! Ich denke ich watch dich ^^

• Welcome!

Hey whats up buddy!!!! :bsmile:

Nice to meet you!!I hope you have here much fun!!

German:

Willkommen

Hey was geht ab!xD

Schön dich kenne zu lernen!Ich hoffe du wirst hier viel Spaß haben!

Jeden Tag verschwinden Rentner im Internet,weil sie gleichzeitig alt und entfernen drücken.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ferni2007001 ()

• Hey, cool^^ I think it's a good Idea, i tried it at myself (sry for my worse english XD) but I had my Problems in those American or English Forums.

Maybe my English will getting better if I read your postings here...

One question, do you speak American English or British English? I've learned each of them... If you wrote it, it's my mistake when i haven't ride it carefully^^

Welcome^^

And now on German

Hey cool^^ Ich halte es auch für eine gute Idee, habs selbst mal versucht (sry für mein schlechtes Englisch XD) aber ich hatte ein paar Probleme in den Amerikanischen oder Englischen Foren.

Vielleicht wird mein Englisch durch das lesen deiner Postings hier im Forum ebenfalls besser...

Willkommen^^

• Hey^^ Welcome to our little SEGA Club! I learn english since three years, but anyway i'm not very good (I hope the word order was right, if not, please correct me^^) Maybe I get better marks at school if I'm talking to you^^ (I get in every test only a C...)

@Dan: I think it's not sooo important, there are just some little different words in American/British English.

And now in German/und nun in deutsch:

Hey^^ Willkommen in unserem kleinen Sega Club! Ich lerne seit 3 Jahren englisch, aber trotzdem bin ich nicht gut (Ich hoffe die Satzstellungen was richtig, wenn nicht, bitte korrektiert mich^^) Vielleicht bekomme ich bessere Noten wenn ich mit dir spreche^^ (Ich bekomme in jedem Test nur ne 3...)

@Dan: Ich denke das ist nicht sooo wichtig, da sind nur einige kleine verschiedene Wörter im Amerikanischen/Britischen Englisch.

Boah, die hälfte davon ist bestimmt falsch/ the half of it is wrong 8|

• Zitat

Original von HyperSilver
    I like the AE more than the BE XD It sounds cooler^^

Ich mag das AE eher als das BE, hört sich cooler an^^

Yes, you're right. Trousers: :kotzen: Pants: :bhappy: xD

• Zitat

Original von Thigolf

Yes, you're right. Trousers: :kotzen: Pants: :bhappy: xD

Trousers? Eeer lol? xD
    I like AE more than BE, too .... Idk why xD
    My english is so bad~
    Yeah xD *dance*

Whats Minnie without Micky
    Whats Tigger without Pooh
    Whats Patrick without Spongebob
    Whats me without you

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!